Working in the field of law might seem very challenging and intense – and it definitely is. Being a lawyer might give you some very hard days and some a little bit boring, especially when you have a lot of paperwork to do. You can work in a corporation or in a law firm. In Lithuania there are a lot of possibilities to work in various fields of law. So, what are the benefits of being a lawyer?
Although working in a field of law might look scary at first, there are a lot of good things about it:
- you get a lot of intellectual challenges;
- you develop strong debate skills;
- you get strong emotional rewards after winning a case or doing something valuable;
- your work is always worth something;
- you have wide career options.
As always, there are some disadvantages
As in any other job, being a lawyer has some disadvantages and it does not matter if you work in a law firm in Lithuania or if you are a lawyer for the government.
- the work can be stressful;
- it takes a lot of time and usually you have to work additional hours;
- the law studies in general are hard and require a lot of hard work.
Is it worth it?
Always have in mind, that hard work pays off. If you are passionate about something – be brave and do it. Even if law studies are hard, you can definitely do it, especially, is you put some extra work in it.
Wide career options will suit almost anyone with passion for law – you can work in a law firm in Lithuania, you can work in corporation, for a government, etc. Choose you path wisely and do not forget to work hard for your dreams. The results of hard work, usually, are undeniably good.